Gee-Zus

LMC learned to sing a new song...

My country is a Veeee.
Sweet land of Libby.
Of Dee I sing.
Land where daaaa da daaaaa
Land where daaaaaaaa da daaaaaaa
*FROM AIR TO MOMMY'S SIDE*
Let freedom ring

She also likes to sing her blessing (she knows the other one, but she prefers this one)

God our mother
oh wait, I messed up
God our fodder
God our fodder
We thank you
We thank you
For our many  Bwessings
For our many  Bwessings
Ah-Ah-men
Ah-Ah-men
you have to say ah-ah-men twice because that's how the prayer goes.

She talks about Mary. She knows that Mary is the mother of God and she really likes to put a blanket over her head and hold it under her chin. She walks around the house saying, "Hey Mom! I look like Mary. Did you know Mary is the mother of God?"

She talks about Gee-Zus. She loves Gee-Zus. Whenever she gets asked to do something, "Me and Gee-Zus" are usually who accomplished the task. Gee-Zus is like having an imaginary friend... but with a conscience and a moral compass.



Comments

BettieBoyd said…
I DEARLY LOVE THIS!
BettieBoyd said…
I DEARLY LOVE THIS!