Progress

I'm both happy and sad that I am not at the house to watch the day-to-day work. Happy, because when I get home in a month it will be a new place and I don't have to watch the paint dry. Sad, because I don't get to see the progress firsthand.

Fabulous though- we have this great guy who is working with us, Jerry, and he sends me pictures every day. He must know that I'm a Type-A personality and like to see things. We text back and forth all day and he asks questions to make sure it is exactly how I want it (unless Husband has an opinion-- and he has plenty of those-- and then it's how Husband wants it. He is paying for this, after all.)

What was once this:




Is now this:


It might not look like much to you, but it looks like a space worth living in to me! Those walls will be ripe for painting, hanging pictures, and knee high crayon doodles in no time!

Progress! I love progress!

Comments