Sunday, January 6, 2013

Good Days

It's been a good few days. Husband has been back at work this weekend and I, while still sleeping late, am recovering and starting to get my sea legs. I was obnoxiously proud of myself on Friday, having gotten dressed in real clothes knowing that I was not leaving the apartment. I did laundry (lots and lots of laundry), I cleaned the kitchen, I kept everyone fed --and for the most part-- happy.

So obnoxiously proud of myself.

Of course, yesterday, I paid big and spent less time being entertaining to those under 3 feet tall and more time resting (AKA- napping with Dora as our babysitter).

I even took a few minutes to take a few pictures of our newest.

When this is your Sweet Potato-- what's not to fall in love with?



She's pretty fantastic and we're pretty in love. The whole family is heading back to Augusta at the end of this month for proper introductions to the rest of the family. Husband's parents will come for a quick visit and Brother's family has cleared the schedule to make room for plenty of hugs and kisses.

It will be a good visit, albeit a fast one.

No comments: