Friday, November 2, 2012

Turning a house into a home


My friend convinced me I needed maternity pictures. She was right.


Strapping on her camera and giggling through the process, we set out. She has taken this house and made it look like a home-- because it is a home.



A home for our sweet second daughter who will be here in 49 days (not that I am counting) requires a lot of space, apparently.





Allow me to show off my ever expanding waistline in a better light, compliments of one of my most favorite people-- one of those people you know you are better off, because you know them. 



3 comments:

Family Snodgrass said...

The photo you led with is my favorite. You are so pretty! I had fun today. Thanks for your kind words!

Taylor Wise said...

You look great! It gets harder with more kids to take pictures, so keep it up!

Wanting What I Have said...

You look beautiful!!!! I am so happy for y'all!