Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Well Set Table

I've said it before and I will say it again:

 I love a well set table.  

It's just one of those things in life that I enjoy making, seeing, and sitting at. I use a ruler and coordinate plates with clothes with crystal and the things that make a table pretty. My husband thinks I am crazy, however, he fully accepts my craziness and let's me spend time with my ruler to measure the place settings and polish the silver again. 

I couldn't do it this year and was very, very fearful that Husband would get called in and have to work, so my gracious parents packed up and came for a Thanksgiving visit. 

So, allow me to show my handiwork as my mom continues to cook our turkey and fixin's:






Even Eileen has her own place setting of silver with toddler sized goblet.


1 comment:

Wanting What I Have said...

Beautiful! Love me some Lismore!!!