Happy Birthday, Uncle Brother!

Mom said we needed to make Uncle Brother a birthday cake. I could not agree more.
(Mom knew on this beautiful day, there were few things that would keep both of us entertained in the apartment without killing each other)

Mom knows how much I like cake batter... and icing. And helping in the kitchen.

I am a really big help. I can crack eggs, measure and pour water.... and keep the bowl clean.

Sous Chef

my egg cracker

water measurer

my really excited water measurer

and stirrer

my astute stirrer watching the blade go this way...

and that way

My cleaner

and taste tester

and cleaner

My little self-cleaner, taste tester


My little cleaner, tester, multi-tasker

My little cleaner, tester, multi-tasker, double dipper

and mess maker.

Maybe she is my professional taster

and professional batter blade licker

or just my little mess-maker


Happy Birthday, Uncle Brother! My Godfather, rain maker, kidnapper, and forever champion! I am a better kid for having you in my life- my mom loves you more than words can say! Daddy- well, dad is just jealous of your Big Green Egg. And he thinks you aren't half bad, either!

Comments

Awwww!!! These pics are great! Hope it was a wonderful birthday!!! :)