Monday, March 12, 2012

Getting there...

We are starting to see light at the end of the tunnel and we are nearing the end. This place looks more like we threw one hell of a party last night and not full of boxes. LMC & I are on an adventure today to Maryland- rumor has it that I won't even need a passport to leave DC. I'm packing it, just in case.

We are heading to a thrift store, than Lowe's... only to conclude with a little homegrown love found in Chick-Fil-A! Yeah, I'm splurging in the gluten department. Don't tell.

In the meantime, check out LMC' in her new room. This photo has not been touched up, doctored, or monkeyed with in any way. I just cannot get over the light in this apartment- it's so... I lack the artsy lingo to throw out there... Anyway, there is a building across the street with red clay Spanish tiles that I think has a lot to do with it.

If I were a professional, then I would relocate my studio here. But, I am me- jack of many trades, master of none- and that's cool, too. Much like the new digs.


No comments: