Recycling Christmas Cards

So, I did it. I cut up your Christmas cards. I didn't throw them out (well, I did throw some of them out... sorry. She got confused. Please don't axe us off the list for next year!)


I cut out the pictures and taped them to the freezer for LMC to see and enjoy. Her first pick was "Mama Bits. Mama Bits, right dere!" 


Then, of course, she saw An-Ew & JJ.


Before spotting Caleb & Miss Jessica (she wasn't sure who the third was. She asked if it was Santa Clause. Sorry, Justin.)


Where's Riley Roo? Responded with a finger on the handsome boy in the yellow shirt. 


"And remember, Matthew? Your gentleman caller?" Ohhhh.... and a finger goes straight to him.


Mr. Chip? 


Ms. Ellen? 


Andrew? (not to be confused with An-Ew or Udder An-Ew) 


Oh dear, she is quite the fan. Give it a whirl, your's will love it!

Comments

I'm so honored! And I love your idea!