I was definitely surprised


I mean, If I had woken up with my head sewn to the carpet, could not have been more surprised.

Starting off, LMC gave me my first blue box:


It was little, but it held big pearl earrings. Surely, that was it. That was my "big" present...

That tricky Husband. That tricky, tricky Husband who is always so thoughtful and loving... (see my earrings?)


I changed clothes just so I could wear my new jewels for the rest of the evening. This morning, Husband is at work- on call again and I am wearing my lovely addition with my jeans. I might just wear them everyday.

LMC got into the spirit of things after throwing an atrocious fit about her dress. "I NO WEAR SANTA. NO DRESS! NO DRESS!"It got tot the point where Husband took her up to the roof with the dress around her neck for her to, literally, cool off for a minute. "I COLD! NO DRESS!" It took her a few minutes, but she was in the spirit soon enough!




Once she figured out how to open presents... every present was her present!


Merry Christmas, y'all!

Comments