Who had the most fun?

One of  My most favorite person was recently married and Shannon is just about as awesome as it gets.

She's cool.
She's fun.
She's smart.
She's witty.

She is part of Team Prom- which should be really all I have to say.

She's just... well, she's great. And I absolutely adore her. When she called last year to tell me that there would be a wedding, I did not care the cost. We were going to be there. With bells on.

And the bells were on...




I believe it is very safe to say that while the Cagles did not know many people at the wedding... we did not need to in order to make friends. 

First place, right here.

Go Team.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like a helluva good time at ole ACC! David and Jenny look pretty happy, too. :-) --nb
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!