An email to Husband

Subject: The questions begs.



Why did I buy my wife a 2005 Chevy Tahoe when she was pregnant? Why didn't I buy her a 2009 Tahoe for 3 times the price?

Oh... that's right... we were going to be moving to DC (and didn't know it) and her normally slightly below par driving skills would be put to the test in this God forsaken town with all of the OTHER below par drivers. AND, since she goes days and days without driving, she gets rustier and rustier. While her road rage is gone, and her patience has increased ten fold with other bad drivers, the give and take of this give and take town leaves something to be desired.

So, a new question begs.... why am I getting this email?

Don't beat me up, I feel bad enough about it already. I really do. And am already trying to figure out how to pay for it. Let's start here:


But, why is my wife sending me a link to MIRROR GLASS PLUS? Hmm... this can't be good....



So... the next question is... HOW IN THE WORLD DID THIS HAPPEN? (there might be a four letter word that I am leaving out) I ran into the side of the bus. NO, really. I did. At least, I think I did. I'm not really sure. One minute I was driving down Penn (lost) and the next my mirror is smashed into the side of the car. My rearview mirror (not broken) only showed a car in the left lane & a bus on the curb. 

Still love me? (and a little thankful, albeit hacked, that we have a beast for a truck?)

We should really hire a chauffeur.

Comments

Poor Rachel :( that and potty training in one day!!!!