Sunday, July 10, 2011

An email to Da-Dee

Dear Daddy,

I have had such a great morning. Starting off, I slept in until almost 9! While I did not eat much breakfast (1/2 a banana and more O-Ohs than I should tell you), mom let me stay in my jammies and watch three... THREE Doras! I read a book, and told Pat, "NO! Pat, NO!" as he was about to sit on the cactus (that Dr. Seuss is very smart) before I asked mom to help her cook, even though she was unloading the dishwasher. 


We were going to make a smoothie and started chopping the strawberries, however I kept sneaking bites of yummy red-berriness, so we decided to forego that. Mom had already pulled out some chicken for lunch and I ate that... and asked for more... TWICE! Three plates of chicken and enough strawberries to make me full... I spotted the fruit twists. After having one of those and wanting more, mom moved my attention to a cookie that I am currently eating. All this while sitting on the counter AND a tiara on my head. Daddy, I am a big girl!


To think, why such a fuss when it comes to eating? That mom, she can be tricky sometimes sneaking food into my belly. 
I love you and hope you have a good day and night at work. Miss you! Tomorrow, Mom and I are going with Miss Elizabeth and An-Ew to HIS pool. How cool is that? I'm going to wear a bikini and mom is going to pack a lunch for us.



Love you,


LMC

No comments: