Thursday, February 10, 2011

Improvising

Sometimes this small place gets the best of me. Eileen has a walk-in closet, which collects more clutter than any place in the house, er, apartment. Yesterday, it was Time. Time to clean out and get a little more organized. Using innovation and imagination instead of my American Express, I went in search for a hammer and nails.

Eileen has 17 pair of shoes. I do not have 17 pair of shoes (I have 8 pair of flip flops, but those don't count- especially up here where they cannot be worn every day). Hammer... nails.... it's pretty low-rent, but it works and if I possessed one of those fancy cameras, it might even be artistic...


Don't worry though, I'm still me...


And Eileen is still a Georgia girl with her boots...


2 comments:

Family Snodgrass said...

Very, very cool!

Anonymous said...

Too funny....17 pairs of shoes at her age...she's going to end up like, ah, Someone I Know very well. nbb