Thursday, January 13, 2011

Straight Plagiarism, take two....


Our dear friend Boone Knox passed away today. Boone wore his Brennan Bracelet loyally and with pride throughout his own fight with cancer. The last thing he said to me was, “I’m going to put in a good word for your boy when I get up there.”
I know you will Boone. We love you and appreciate you.
For those of you who read this carepage tonight, I urge all of you who believe in the power of prayer to join our prayer of gratitude for Boone, and for countless others we love who have gone before us. Thanks for the love that they shared with us, and which we now have to share with our families, friends and the people we will meet down the road. May this love that lives forever guide our hearts and our minds to make the right decisions in all that we do. And while you are at it, please say a prayer for Brennan's ANC to kick in. Feel free to pass this request along.
Love from Memphis.
NTS

No comments: