Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Week 1, day 5

DC-- you know I love a challenge.

There have been few adventures this week. PETF, PETS, and I have found the grocery store, the liquor store, and the gas station... where I paid $4 for bread, $14 for a 20-pack of beer, and $3.09/gal for gas. Donations can be sent to us at c/o Senate Square. We now know where Husband works and he can get there via a shuttle that arrives across the street during the week. Union Station has such amazing shopping, including a open-air market for veggies and bread. All within walking distance.

We have an amazing view of the Basilica that I can see clearly from my desk while I work when E is sleeping.

We are moving forward. Husband will be here in hours. Counting down...

1 comment:

Aleasha said...

miss you already but so happy things are going well for you!!!

and ps... E has fantastic parents! You should tell her that!!