Friday, June 11, 2010

Here we go!

The boxes are packed.
The house is a wreck, which is putting it politely.
The movers are scheduled.

And. We. Are. Off!

The next two weeks will be spent at the residence of PETF & Woo. (Say a prayer for us... and for them.) PETF, PETS, and I will then head up the road to DC where our boxes will be waiting for us to be unpacked. Baby Girl is certain to help before dadadadada comes our way a few days later.

I have made a commitment to myself, and to you, that there will be more action on this blog. Eileen and Rachel will have adventures! And pictures! And stories! You won't even know we are gone. So, hop on!

Stayed tuned, fair bloggers. We're just getting started.

Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Aleasha said...

And you will be missed.....

Todd and Nicole Barnes said...

I will miss you! I am looking forward to your adventures and pics though!