Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What's the point?

What's the point in following a blog if there is nothing to... follow? Going from Point A to B to C to D, you anonymous cyber spacers have been following our journey over the last year and a half and I appreciate that.

But, the chaos of this apartment, the move, and getting settled into our new routine within these new walls has taken its toll on this writer and her block.

So, please. Stay tuned. I will return. Imagine what is in store for us in our next chapter! Why would you want to miss the nuts of packing (again) and driving a U-Haul 55 mph towards the Mason-Dixon line? (I said "towards" not "over") This girl will return with a vengeance, but for the moment I just need a breather.

Sit tight. Don't put your trays in their upright position just yet. With spring, I shall spring forward!

We'll talk again soon.

No comments: