Thursday, January 15, 2009

Today! Today! Today!

I am about to walk out the door to eat lunch with Ben and then I have 4 appointments at MCG over the next two hours:

1- X-Ray to make sure my foot in mended
2- Ortho appointment to confirm my x-ray
3- ULTRASOUND! POPPY GETS A GENDER!
4- Ob-Gyn appointment with Erin

And then... and then... and then... we will either have a son or a daughter on the way.

So far, everyone thinks Poppy is a boy. Everyone. Well, there were 5 people out there who said girl.

I do not care what we are having. I really don't. As long as Poppy has 10 fingers, 10 toes, 2 eyeballs, & the cutest set of ears this side of Texas, I will be a happy camper.

And we get to see Poppy today! The ultrasound-- this will be the first time since we found out there was a bambino on the way that we get to sneak a peek inside & check out what is going on in there. No more grains of rice in a big pool of dark water. No sir, not THIS KID! This kid is going to be loud and clear coming through the little monitor.

Okay, I have to go get more water-- well hydrated incubators make for better pictures and I have been down on my job.

No comments: