Friday, November 7, 2008

Meet the Newest Cagle!







I never thought I would be one to "blog"... of course, I never thought I would be one to be pregnant, either... but all these things change, I guess!

Will & I thought that this would be a great way to update our outlying family all over the southeast (and in the Bahamas) about our growing family.

So... if you've been living under a rock, we're pregnant! OH MY GOOD GRIEF, we're pregnant! Sometimes, when I can't sleep at night, I look down at my expanding waistline and think that there is a little person in there, just waiting to come out into this world. The picture above was taken at "6 weeks, 3 days" (their words, not mine)-- can you believe how accurate they can get that from the tiny, little Poppy seed??
Poppy (which is what we're calling IT, until we get some sort of confirmation on the sex) will be 10 weeks on Monday. The lil' guy will grasp anything that touches its hand, which is where we get our hand-creases from. Also, it is the size of an avocado seed and all of its teeny, tiny, little organs have been created and are developing. As Nancy says, it has all its parts- they just need to grow now!
We go back to wonderful Dr. Holsten next Thursday for our next visit. I have no idea what we are in for!

Well, we will just have to wait until June 8th (or sooner... or later...) to meet Lil'Cagle.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Quite excited that the Cagles have entered blog world. :)

Tantie BB said...

Tantie BB can't wait to meet the newest member of our clan!!! I love you guys and we are so excited.